Sunday, February 8, 2009

nothing

Not much has happened to us lately. Our schedule only consists of eating, sleeping, and doing homework so there is nothing cool to write about.
This is a leaf print on the sidewalk.  I took this picture in Nov. yeah, exciting I know.

 
Well I guess I do have a story to tell, it's another student teaching story.  Since I have already been through middle and high school I have learned all of those dumb middle/high school comebacks and jokes.  These kids are just starting their journey as a teenagers and haven't heard half of those jokes yet.  So one day I overheard a boy teasing a girl telling her that she was weird. I replied by informing him that whenever you point your fingers at someone you actually have three pointing back at you.  Even since then kids have come up to me and told me "Mrs. Willey, you are sooo good at comebacks!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
uhhh.... sure.... 

3 comments:

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

HAHAHA! That is really funny! Your the coolest teacher around now!

mom2ky said...

This is just preparing you for parenthood!! :)

Stephanie C. said...

You are the ultimate cool! Look at you, catchin' the lingo. Sounds like you're doing good. I knew you'd do great!