Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I don't know

Last time I showed you my project in it's unfired and unpainted state

Well, it's done.  All painted and finished... finally!
Painting it took apx 60 hrs. and I don't even know how long it took to build.


My favorite part is the hand made barb wire! 

Everyone else likes the cinderblocks... which probably took the least amount of time out of everything.


The table...

View from left
View from back

I tried to put as many things as I could stand making into this project.  
I didn't put as much things as originally planned but at least I am done!

6 comments:

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

That turned out really good! You are very talented!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I cannot even tell you how awesome that is! I could NEVER do something like that! NEVER!

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mom2ky said...

THAT IS SO AWESOME!! Will you sell it to me? :) You are so talented!

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

PS We need your address for Christmas cards! If you could leave it on my blog or e-mail me raslinds86@gmail.com That would be great! Thanks!

Melanie said...

Tanner and I both think that this is amazing! We had a lot of fun spending time with you guys in Pocatello the other weekend. Merry Christmas!