For Thanksgiving Mckay and I went to Grandpa Hatch's house. We met McKay's parents there and had a fabulous meal. Afterwards Mckay and I took a walk outside. If you haven't noticed Grandpa Hatch lives on a dairy farm. I think this place is so cool.
These cats love McKay (not sure why) but they followed him everywhere and constantly tried to climb up his legs. He always told me that he hates cats because they "always" do a figure eight around his legs and I never believed that excuse until now.
One thing that I learned about cows is that if you stick your finger in a calf's mouth they will suck on your finger. I never had the guts to try it but yeah, I don't know. Maybe I should.

Sorry this picture is small. I accidently messed up the size somehow. Oh well.

From what I saw of the farm McKay's grandpa has horses, cows, dogs, and cats.

The milker thing.

Ok, I know this is a weird picture but seriously... How did this happen?
(It's a dead pigeon stuck to the side of the barn)

p.s. Congratulations to Michelle and her second baby boy!
2 comments:
hahahaha! I didnt see the pigeon picture! Thats too funny... in a sad sort of way... no, it's just funny! haha, I LOVE the cat picture though.
Oh, and you should have stuck your finger in the the calf's mouth! It's fun, though your finger gets stinky and slimy haha.
Post a Comment