Tuesday, October 14, 2008

i can't stop thinking about IDAHO!

 I am supposed to be writing a paper right now and I am having trouble because it is boring. Surprise surprise.  When I sit down to do it a million better things pop into my head and I find myself daydreaming a lot.

  So these are the things I have been thinking about 
(in no particular order)

1. Yesterday I almost ran over some college girl 
2.  Heather just moved into our apt complex
3.  Spud Harvest is over and back to Sugar High I go
4.  I need to get fingerprinted
5.  I give art lessons tomorrow
6.  I have lots of homework
7.  I love McKay
8.  I like to cook when I have time
9.  I think I failed my Civil War midterm
10. I like the song I'd Rather Be With You by Joshua Radin
11.  I love Idaho

Oh yes, I love Idaho. 
It is really a great place.  

These are my favorite things about idaho...

6.  WINCO!!  It is soooo cheap!
I got all of this nutmeg for $1 
(and no I wasn't making anything that required a 1/2 c. of nutmeg)
It is so cheap it's probably illegal!
I love it!

5.  Potatoes!!!!
I never realized potatoes could get this big until I came out here.
They are cheaper out here too.

4. No traffic!
Many times we have been the only people on the highway.  AMAZING!

3.  We go to school here.
It's nice to get educated... sometimes haha

2. Gorgeous!
There are still many in Idaho that is still considered "Frontier" 
(no more than six people per square mile) 


1.  McKay's parents are close
They help us out a ton and we are glad we can go over there when ever we need to get out of Rexburg and get a breath of fresh air.


2 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

So did you get your paper done? And did you really bomb your cilvil war midterm?

Stephanie C. said...

Amen sista!