Saturday, September 13, 2008

There's an explanation for everything...

During the recent school break I made a big mess.

But more importantly I made books!
I am planning on selling them at a christmas craft fair in MD.
I have been making them like crazy so it would be worth selling them there.
__________________________________

This is mountain man book #2
(or pillow)
Made from freshly squeezed roadkill.

Remember the rainbow book?
Well this is the lime-grass-sky-cobalt book.
I also made a lemon-orange-strawberry-raspberry-plum book too.

Write like the egyptians!

Starbook!
Raspberry Emerald flavor!

With a cutie patootie bow!
I love this next one so much I think I'm keeping this one for myself. hehe.

My favorite kind of books are like mullets...
Business in the front, party in the endpages!

Since I was going to sell these at christmas time I figured might as well make a christmas book

This book even has flecky green pages for that extra christmas spirit


For all you band geeks out there...

I love this one too!


The spine of this book is brown goatskin leather.  
I made several other books out of this material and it is practically perfect in every way
Unfortunately, I only have enough left for one more book... *tear*


For all of the sisterhoods who need traveling pants...


I made a bazillion more but posting that would take up too much space...

6 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

They are all so great! You HAVE to join my Christmas Boutique too!

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

I LOVE THEM!! They are so much fun! I like the furry one a lot!!

Carrie said...

I am putting some things in a craft fair here. If you want I can put some of your books in. Let me know. It is the 3rd weekend in Nov.

Tonya said...

Those are so awesome Jessica! What a talent. I am glad that you are selling them. I think it takes guts to do it, maybe someday I'll do something with my talent. Good job! And definitely keep the one you want. Ya gotta keep some of your work!!

Carrie Fowler said...

You are amazing!!

Amy said...

Jessica your books are amazing!!! You guys are so awesome!
Amy