This week I have been giving tours in the art gallery for my art methods class. This was a unusually small group, normally we had 50 people per tour.
The gallery was filled with abstract and nonrepresentational lithographs by Wulf Barsh. Some of the groups I had passionately HATED his work and refused to acknowledge it as art. The last couple of tours loved his work and I found the personality differences between the different groups very interesting.
2 comments:
You are such a go getter! I wish I knew anything about art. I have gone through one of those tours before though! So about my bows...I dont know if I am ready to sell them because I have to make it a little more professional but soon I will. I would love to go to that craft fair and see what others are doing though. When is it, do you know?
sorry to bug ya again but do you know where it is at? and time? can anyone go?
Post a Comment