For the forth McKay and I had to drive a whole 30 mins to Island park for a Willey family reunion. McKay and I were looking forward to this vacation for a while. It is nice to put down homework and just hang out with people who like to have fun.
On Saturday we went with Maren, Steve, and Skyler and found a random dock to swim off of. That water in the revisor was soooo cold.
During the whole weekend we played games with TONS of prizes and those were a lot of fun too.
Carrie brought some crafts and they were so awesome! They were fun to make and now I have more decorations for our apartment! YAY!
McKay, Braiden and Sharon even convinced Eddy, Layne and Tanner to get their noses waxed. It was very entertaining and kinda gross. (Below: everyone waiting for the wax to dry in Eddy's nose) haha
No comments:
Post a Comment