Monday, July 7, 2008

Flowers for the Fourth

So last time in flower center I got to make a vase arrangement for display (the bottom), and a Red, white and blue arrangement for a guy who buys flowers for his wife on a regular basis.  This was the first time someone ever came up to me and said "I want YOU to make it, and do whatever you want to it, just make it 4th of July-ish."  
I freaked out and got really nervous because I didn't want to screw it up... 
(It is hard to tell in this picture but there is some white mini aster in the wrap that puts more white into it.)  When I gave it to him he freaked and said it was the best thing he had ever seen.  It felt really good to have people to be happy about something you made.


No comments: