Thursday, June 5, 2008

Midterms are OVER!

Midterms are over so McKay and I are trying to catch up on the things that we put aside for the tests.  The stress is over.

So I signed up for my classes for fall semester and I am going to be taking Secondary Art Methods I &II, Read in Content (whatever that is,) Civil War History, and Sculpture. This should be my hardest and busiest semester yet.

McKay signed up for some chemistry, physics, and biology classes too, but he hasn't decided whether or not he wants to do that.  He has been going to school every semester for the past two years without a break.  He wants one and I don't blame him.  He works so hard and it is very stressful.  When we find out where I am going for student teaching that will probably help with the decision of when to take the break.

I made this arrangement in flower center.  A lot 
of the flowers in the cooler were dying so they said we could make anything we wanted out of the dying ones.  FUN!


I also learned how to marble paper and make homemade paper yesterday.  It is sooo cool.  I would love to make a book with marbled paper!


This picture is for Stephanie Clawson.  If you look carefully you can see a plastic bag flying around.  I looked outside the Ricks building and it was like 50 million feet in the air just blowing around.  I thought of Stephanie's shpeil about the plastic bags and had to take the picture.  I couldn't get my camera out in time so this picture was when it was kind of low to the ground.  HA HA! 


1 comment:

Stephanie C. said...

Gravy. See what I mean! They are all over. We may as well start making our clothes out of plastic bags...maybe not. I did find a site where you can make cool bags out of those darn plastic ones. We should get together and make them sometime. here's the link:

http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2007/06/make_a_messenger_bag_out_1.html

This is stephanie C by the way. Thanks for thinking of me!