Saturday, June 28, 2008

Getting back into the swing of Idaho-y things

Check out this little motorcycle! it is teeny weenie!!!  I saw this on the way to school today.  This is what Aaron and Adam should get. 
HAHA


Hehe I thought this was a funny picture.


Ok so these pictures aren't in order but oh well.  When I got back from MD went to the flower center and i saw these huge orchids in the cooler and I was just shocked by their coolness!!

This green arrangement is one I made a few minutes later in flower center... 

Mckay told me he likes this one because it has Bells of Ireland in them (which I think are ugly but whatever.)  The only other flower he thinks are cool besides those are billy buttons... haha 


This one I made at my moms house with the extra flowers left over from the wedding...

No comments: