Or not.
I would just like to touch on a couple of very random, unimportant, and mildly amusing topics.
Like Uranus.
I would just like to touch on a couple of very random, unimportant, and mildly amusing topics.
Like Uranus.
With a headline like that who wouldn't want to find out more?
McKay just sat there cracking up saying "who named this article?"
touche, Fox News, touche
Second topic… this evil child.

I thought I was the only one with a hateful loathing for Calliou until I started looking around and learned
Calliou is French for SHUT UP!
lol
(not really)
This kid is the biggest whiner! If it's not enough to listen to your own kid whine you can turn on the TV and listen to the spawn of satan throw a tantrum. AND.HE.NEVER.SHUTS.UP. His voice is like fingernails on the chalkboard and I have wondered why his parents haven't lost it yet. The sooner they take this show off the air the better.
and this is a great article…
sooo amusing!
Although I think they need to add another color just for Boston. They speak really crazy.
22 Maps That Show How Americans Speak Totally Differently From Each Other

Another thing I read was this article about Why Men Aren't Real Men Anymore, and I really couldn't agree more. I would just like to clarify that I don't think that this is all men, and I'm not ranting because of my husband and just for the record I think he's a real man. All I'm saying is that I think that this "pseudo man" or "man child" is becoming more and more prevalent in today's society. Why? Is it they way our society's run? Is it the economy? Is it the lack of God in our lives? Is it the lack of wholesome values? Is it because our society is flooded in sex? So how exactly are you supposed to raise a boy these days?
We need to do something about this manchild plague!
McKay just sat there cracking up saying "who named this article?"
touche, Fox News, touche
Second topic… this evil child.

I thought I was the only one with a hateful loathing for Calliou until I started looking around and learned
Calliou is French for SHUT UP!
lol
(not really)
This kid is the biggest whiner! If it's not enough to listen to your own kid whine you can turn on the TV and listen to the spawn of satan throw a tantrum. AND.HE.NEVER.SHUTS.UP. His voice is like fingernails on the chalkboard and I have wondered why his parents haven't lost it yet. The sooner they take this show off the air the better.
and this is a great article…
sooo amusing!
Although I think they need to add another color just for Boston. They speak really crazy.
22 Maps That Show How Americans Speak Totally Differently From Each Other

Another thing I read was this article about Why Men Aren't Real Men Anymore, and I really couldn't agree more. I would just like to clarify that I don't think that this is all men, and I'm not ranting because of my husband and just for the record I think he's a real man. All I'm saying is that I think that this "pseudo man" or "man child" is becoming more and more prevalent in today's society. Why? Is it they way our society's run? Is it the economy? Is it the lack of God in our lives? Is it the lack of wholesome values? Is it because our society is flooded in sex? So how exactly are you supposed to raise a boy these days?
We need to do something about this manchild plague!



No comments:
Post a Comment