Here's a picture of our rental car. Pretty sweet huh? It was a free upgrade and I think they are just compensating for the amount of gas that you put into the car. It was really fun though and you can get up to speed very quickly. I could get used to something like this. :)
We spend a couple days with Scott and Julianns family and here is Manee in my jacket. I think it looks pretty good on her. She is so cool. We loved spending time with them and the other brothers and sisters. Our only regret is not having enough time.
Ellie hadn't been getting very much rest on our trip, probably due to the unfamiliar environment and her two front teeth coming in . Luckily on the flight home the airplane carrier let us take her carseat on the plane b/c they had extra seats and she sat there and slept the whole trip. What a miracle.
Goodbye Salt Lake Valley!


No comments:
Post a Comment