Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A lot can happen in eight months

 Like my whole body for instance.  Here is my pregnant 8mo picture for all those who were desiring to see.  I don't really like this picture but I figure I'm too lazy to try for another one.  It's like what you see is what you get and here I am, large and in-charge... well sorta.  It's a little crazy that I only have a month left.  I am also proud to say that I have packed our hospital bag and we are ready.  My hair has been changing color (which is weird).  Maybe I'll try for a more glamorous picture after I get a haircut.
Yesterday I went through some of our pictures on the computer I suddenly saw old me.  Whoa!  What a shocker!  I forgot what old me was like. This is just a random picture when I spent 3 hours and plenty of blood sweat and tears to do my hair fancy. I put a lot of loops and bobby pins in it with a cool weaving pattern but it just ended up looking like a 5 min side-pony. I was mildly frustrated but we took a picture to document the effort anyway.  It's crazy that this picture is less than a year old, I look so much different, and now I feel like I have one of those flesh eating beetles moving around in my abdomen from the Mummy (but a very cute flesh eating beetle fyi.)  
And speaking of The Cuteness, I found a little lump the other day that kept on poking and prodding me so I took my fingers and slid the lump over a few inches.  It moved it back, and i slid it over again.  This continued repeatedly until she completely hid from me.   It's probably not interesting to anyone else, but I think it's sooo coooool.  Anyway, I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Stephanie C. said...

It is cool isn't it? Don't worry, you'll get your old self back soon.

The Gray Family said...

Too fun! Sometimes I really miss being pregnant which is kind of weird. You look so cute. It is so strange how things can affect your body. My hair got fire engine red streaks in it when I was pregnant. Enjoy! Eventually you will feel like yourself again.

Job and Rachael said...

Ahh 8 months!!! Jess that is so exciting, and you look gorgeous :) I can't wait for that little girl to make her debut! We would love to come visit a few months after you have her and are all settled.