Friday, December 16, 2011

Fall drive in West Virginia

Fall is my favorite season of all time.  I forget how much I love it because I haven't been around for fall in a very long time.  I love Idaho but this is the one thing they are missing.  I always told McKay that I would love to live here, Jackson Hole, or Swan Valley.  I haven't really decided yet though.
 Here's an old hotel that you can stay at that is right across from this view.  Sharon, doesn't this hotel remind you of a building that could be in Mystic Falls?! oh yeah!
 We were about a week early for the peak colors but I had to work so it was now or never.  I regret not taking more pictures during fall (this is all I have), because i have become a lot more lazy (being pregnant) and I no longer have the desire to climb to the highest peak, or lie down in the lowest ditch to get the most interesting shot.  So this is it people.  I will make up for it next year!




1 comment:

Job and Rachael said...

I love Fall too!! These are gorgeous pictures, I wouldn't mind living there! :)