Our wonderful neighbors invited us to go to the Red Sox/Orioles game with them over at Fenway Park. The weather was perfect and it was a really fun! I am not sure if I now qualify as a traitor, because I was cheering for Boston and instead of Maryland? Oh well. What you going to do about it?
so cool!
The boys
YAY! Go Team! Us girls know how to have more fun at sporting events than the guys.
Want a Fenway Dog? Of course we do!!!!!!
I think these were seriously the best hot dogs I have ever had in my whole life! I think I need another one too.
Time flew by so fast. I told McKay "I don't know why these always take three hours on TV but only an hour in real life." He laughed and said "It has been three hours, Jess." oops! haha!








2 comments:
Jealous! Someday we will make it out to a game in Fenway. Looks like a good time!
So, so fun! :) Great post. We are super glad you guys came with us! And I want another hot dog too haha ;)
Post a Comment