Monday, July 25, 2011

Valentines

Back in February I wanted to make one of these felt heart garlands but never got around to doing it.  Flying down to Maryland and being sick and tired has made me push this off for 5 months.  No matter, that day has finally come and I'm glad to say I have finished it.
Yay! Now I'm just going to wait until next year to use them.
me think this is funny...
 and this...
The herbs I planted from seeds are doing pretty well, maybe my goal of making homemade pesto will finally come true!
 Revere Beach also had a sandcastle building competition which was pretty hard core.  I went with my new downstairs neighbors, Rachel and Job.  These things are at least 8 ft tall and super awesome!
And lastly, I was watching Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone the other day and I noticed that he actually had a nose in the first movie.  What happened?  I didn't read all the books so I'm not sure if they clear that up but who could look past this major plot hole... :) Isn't he supposed to be getting more and more powerful instead of losing a major body orifice?

2 comments:

Stephanie C. said...

That's funny, we watched both of those movies the other day too. He doesn't look the same at all from the beginning to the end. Weird.

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

Maybe as he's getting more powerful he's also getting more evil and ugly?!