The day I came back from working, our neighbors (John and Delys), were moving out. We came downstairs and helped them move stuff, and clean. By the end of everything their minivan was packed to the brim and they headed down to Texas. We will miss you!
I also have been working on my balcony!! I'm going to wait a month or so to show you the end result. A lot of my plants are still too small to show off. But I wanted to show you this beautiful Begonia. It is much more beautiful than the Begonia's they hand out for Mothers Day at church (see picture below).
Look familiar? It's hard for me to believe that they are related. Yeah, not to bash on this flower, or to be ungrateful but I think this is one of the more ugly flowers of the world.
Ok, enough of the flowers... Last Monday, we invited some of our friends to go have a bbq on Constitution Beach (right next to our house). It was very very hot and we were glad swimming was right there.
Rachel and Job brought these amazing kabobs! I provided some Nathan's Dogs, and Hebrew Dogs (thanks Delys). I think I liked the kosher dogs the best. I also attempted to make Ramen Salad again, this time I didn't screw it up. I need to make more batches of it just for myself, I am so addicted.
Throughout the day we swam, played frisbee, and played.
Catching hermit crabs with the kids...
and then upgraded to real crabs.
We stayed out until 5 and then came inside. We hung out on the balcony, ordered Columbian pizza, and watched Tron. It was a super duper crazy fun day.
And the fun doesn't stop there, wed night Rachel and Job got us all free tickets to go see the Boston Pops Frank Sinatra concert. It was seriously awesome! I loved when they did the song The Way You Look Tonight, and a couple others that I can't remember. So thanks guys!
So cute!












1 comment:
I recognize your friends from BYU-I. I don't think I know them personally but I remember seeing them on campus often. And begonias are ugly, but they grow good so I plant them, even when I tell myself that I won't.
Post a Comment