Monday, May 2, 2011

My second spring this year

So Boston's spring just happened recently so I thought I would get off of my butt and document it. So I headed down to the Back Bay (the most expensive and lush parts of the city) and just walked around while McKay was in class.

dur da dur

 I have never seen these rubbery flower trees before, and I don't know what they are either.  

 Here's the parking situation behind McKay's school.  If you want to rent one of the spots you have to pay 300 a month or some ridiculous amount of money
These two cherry pictures were taken on the Esplanade (one of the few nature walks, next to the back bay)

 Someones front yard. 


4 comments:

Kacey said...

that looks so pretty!! I love all the trees and flowers! And from the picture it looks like your rubbery tree flowers are magnolia trees!

Stephanie C. said...

I love that second picture! The apartments are so beautiful. And those pink blossoms are magnolias. We love those!

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

The pictures are gorgeous!! I cant wait to be back!!

mom2ky said...

GORGEOUS pictures! I'm so jealous that my flowers have just started blooming!