I am proud to say that I have successfully worked 76hrs in one week without dying. YES! No car crash or anything, and I have a little bit of cash to come home with. This is kinda random but McKay sent me this video and said it resembled my attitude at work. I totally agree. haha!
Also, one of my friends Jacki has been singing with Shane Gamble and his band, and were preforming together at the Iota Club and Cafe in Arlington, VA. Cheryl, Andrea, and I went and it was the best. I was debating about going because I had worked a long shift that day and I had work the next morning too, but I'm glad I went to support a friend and I had a lot of fun. Jacki will definitely be famous one day, she is seriously THAT good. Unfortunately she doesn't have the total spotlight here, but she could totally handle it. Here is my bad recording of their awesome performance. (The song comes out on itunes on June 15)
I even had one day off and I finished those shutters. Mom did some gardening, and grandma hung out with us outside. Grandma even played softball with me. haha!
The weather was so nice so I spent the whole day outside.
All the summer flowers are working their way out...
I love these violets too. Unfortunately they are considered a weed and quickly get killed by my stepdad with the first batch of weedkiller
Jumping on the trampoline, I'm just glad to see the sun instead of sitting in a nurses station with no windows.
The woods are filling up pretty well already, it took only two days for all these leaves to come out. I am glad I am escaping the pollen.
When I left fat the end of this week the temp was a sweaty but enjoyable 85. I did a lot in one week I think and I'm glad I'm back in Boston with my husband.









3 comments:
yay for spring! The sun is out today after days and days of rain and tornados. We will be outside all day today!
Wow it is beautiful there!! Jealous that it is nice, because it is still windy and cold here! :) Also--I am seriously considering buying a DSLR and I know I have asked you before, but what kind of camera and lens do you have? Your pictures are amazing!
These are great, I cant wait to enter Spring!
Post a Comment