Friday, March 11, 2011

Hello again

We have been enjoying our spring break out here in the cold.  I have been working making more little friends out of gloves and socks.  I am overjoyed that there is a sequel called to the Sock and Glove book called Happy Gloves. I think I may have a bit of an obsession.  My favorite animal I have made is the zebra. I could not find any black and white socks to cut up so I settled for black and grey. 
I don't know if being cooped up all winter is the reason for me wanting decorate our new apt but I just love this and I want to do this in my bedroom... maybe when I am rich.
I also read this book Firelight recently (like three months ago) and it was pretty good, or at least I thought so.  It's kind of a Twilight-eske book except with dragons and stuff.  Anyway, you might want to give it a try because it is a fun read. 
 


2 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

SO super duper cute! What cute gift ideas too! You are amazing. . .and thanks for the book suggestion! I have been wanting to read something lately and have been stuck! I'll have Wyatt pick it up for me tonight!

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

Oh Jessica, those animals are WONDERFUL!!! I LOVE them all, but the zebra is def. my favorite too. I think I need one! Miss yoU!