This weekend we headed up to yellowstone with some friends for free park day. It's so nice that this crazy place is just an hour and a half away from where we live. The weather was horrible but we didn't mind. We saw TONS of buffalo, two grizzlies, and a coyote.

It was a bit chilly so there was four times as much steam coming off of the boiling water pits and it was thick thick thick!

The rest of these pictures don't really need any explanations they are just random pictures around the park








3 comments:
That is one of the coolest pictures of a buffalo that I have ever seen. And I have seen a lot of buffalo and pictures of buffalo.
I agree with my husband! AWESOME pictures! It makes me miss good ole' Yellowstone. Also, Jess, your hair is very beautiful!
Love Yellowstone. It's always so beautiful. Last time we were there we froze our butts off but we had a great time!
Post a Comment