Spring was here for about a second and then it decided to snow every day for the past six days. I found crocuses yesterday in some melted areas. That means spring is coming right??? I want the warmth that makes me want to run outside... not inside to my wall heater.

I love spring decorations!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! My mom sent me this cute-O bunny in the mail!

Easter was pretty awesome! The testing center was closed due to General Conference so guess who was "stuck" at home with me??? ha ha haaa!! I made an awesome feast for Sunday and I even successfully made jello!! FINALLY!!!! We were going to dye eggs but I couldn't find that easter egg dyeing kit that we have had in the closet for three years. Oh well.

More spring decorations...

I ate strawberries in sugar the other day... it's my "rich people snack." If you haven't ever tried it you should. Just dip your strawberry in sugar and eat. yum!!

So our car wasn't starting... Not really a big surprise, but inconvenient all the same. So I put my handy dandy automotive skills to use. I twisted off the little metal thingy that had another metal thingy on the back of it and lifted off this metal plate thingy and I found... THIS!!! BLUE STUFF!!! I proceeded to scrub all this blue stuff with McKay's toothbrush (shhh!) and got it all clean and put it back together. The engine ROARED to life after that and I can't get over how awesome I am now! Only thing is... now our blinkers don't work *sigh*

I have been going to the pool a lot lately since swimming is the only thing i can do. Everytime i walk from the locker room to the pool I pass this sign and laugh. Isn't this a great rule? HA!

the pool... it's where I should be right now...

A friend sent these two pictures to me yesterday and I thought I'd share them even though I already talked about this. But i liked them so here you go anyway.


1 comment:
I LOVE strawberries in sugar too. . . .YUMMMMMMMMMMM
Post a Comment